The Windvibes Gala
The Windvibes Gala: What a success!
Thank you to all our guest who came out to celebrate 10 years of Windvibes at Opus. We raised $14,000 towards of goal of raising $50,000 for the 10 Windvibes 2016 Charities!
The evening was filled with a fantastic performance by Dave Kim and DJ Dayoh and excellent speeches by the charities. Opus Bar & Grill went above and beyond to provide a wonderful culinary experience for everyone.
Special thank you to the Youth Kiteboarding Ambassadors Mark Cafero, Kit Griffiths (Cameron Griffiths in his place) and Sean Karam (Liam Karam in his place) and Zerek Swann who sold hundreds of raffle tickets throughout the evening.
Massive thanks go to DJ Dayoh who entertained his 7th Windvibes event and continues to selflessly the event.
Thank you to all the businesses who support our first Gala and generously donated all these item for our silent auction.
We’re incredibly grateful to have received these 30 donations for the silent auction!
- A Dave Kim Performance voucher
- Turks & Caicos Kiteboarding Kiteboarding voucher
- Surfside Academy 3 days of SEA Camp voucher
- Flowers by EA Floral Arrangement gift voucher
- Kitesurf TCI lesson voucher
- 2 Night Stay at the Grace Bay Club
- Marco Travel voucher
- Certificate for any custom jewellery from Atelys
- Dinner for 2 at Opus Bar & Grill
- Coco Bistro voucher
- Half-day Sailing Lesson from Waterplay TCI
- Epoxy wall photograph from Agile LeVin
- Tours by Free voucher
- 1 night stay at the Amanyara Pavillion including breakfast and transfer
- Dinner for 4 at Hemmingways
- Kite Provo lesson voucher
- Award winning print by David Gallardo/World of Oceans
- Necklace by the talented Avril Giese
- Golf voucher from Provo Golf Club
- Dinner for 2 at Mango Reef
- Green Flash Kiteboarding voucher
- Women’s wetsuit from Truli
- Beach Resort Day to Night pass
- Flamingo Pharmacy beach goody bag
- Caicos Bakery voucher
- Wrightfully Fit voucher
- Glow Fitness TCI voucher
- TCI Coffee Roasters gift basket
- Casablanca Casino voucher
- Tickets to the Food Festival
- Grace Bay Pharmacy gift basket
- Anna original painting
- Exclusive Jewellery set
- Margo Manhattan jewellery
- Ganesvoort voucher
- Graceway Sports Center voucher
- Ocean Club Resorts voucher
- 1 week on the Explorer liveaboard scuba trip
- 1 month membership at Retreat
- Captain Marvin’s parasailing for 4 guests
- Panoply Charters – 1/2 day aboard Serenity our 48ft Intrepid Sport Yacht
Stay tuned for more details and more silent auction items!